Saturday, June 10, 2006

BRRROAADBAND!!!

I might sound like a teenager finally able to give vent to his gaming (and pr()ning) requirements, but I finally have broadband!!!

Although I am posting this from WinXP, I will be rebooting to Linux soon to try it out. Then, it's really goodbye (unless my daughter wants some specific program, and it does not run on wine, like Kea Colouring Book).

I have subscribed to VSNL Broadband, a 256 kbps plan. Well, of course, it's just there, and no more, but it's a whole lot better than dialup. More reviews will follow.

I am in a foul mood today. Something happened at the office, and I feel like I ought to step onto a rake or something. I am just hiding this from my wife, but the loving girl that she is, she will definitely sense it.

And yesterday, I had made a fool out of myself in front of the Big Guy himself. Talk about convincing oneself how big a loser one is, and one won't need much proof.

1 Comments:

At Thursday, November 19, 2009 2:14:00 pm, Blogger Loveo Peaceo said...

hi this is bhavesh bati,
looking to contact u and trying to find out your contact here...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home